WELCOME to my blog - glad you could visit!

Hi. I'm Pia. And here is where I post stuff.
(with spelling errors - sorry).
Hope you enjoy your stay!!



Saturday, January 12, 2008

Resolution Hoo-Haa

There is an awful amount of blog chatter about resolutions. Some do them. Some don't. Some stick. Most don't. We all have our own point of view. Here's mine.

Here is an excerpt from today's "Simple Abundance" - a book by Sarah Ban Breathnach:

When you are worried about your health or the health of a loved one, your concentration focuses like a laser. Suddenly there's a clarity about all of life because you realize what is important. Living is important. Every day is a gift. You ask for another chance to get it right. Most of the time you're given it, and you're very grateful.

I believe that everyday should be lived with awareness. Everyday we should strive to live that day as fully as possible. We should be present in each moment. We should honour our bodies and our purpose in life. It shouldn't be a once-a-year thing.

Caroline and Craig - my thoughts are with you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Pia xxx
I have just posted an update on my blog now. It looks like we are having progress.

I agree with what you said and couldn't have said it better myself!
ps:That is a great book by the way.

purpleronnie said...

You said exactly what I was trying to say - just so much better than I ever could !

Wendy said...

i love that. i must get that book.
i do try to live in the moment but mostly fail miserably.
xxx
w


The Fan-Damily

Site Meter